Free second battery worth up to £264 with ECHO’s 50V Promotion*
ECHO’s 50V range is an interchangeable battery system whereby one battery fits multiple power tools. So, when you are on the go and busy, it is really useful to have a spare battery charged up and ready to minimise downtime. You will also make a considerable saving. For the professional user making the move from petrol powered products to battery, it makes great sense to take advantage of the offer. All you need to do is purchase an ECHO kit comprising a 50V power tool, battery and charger and the second battery comes free.
That means you could choose any of these tools in the 50V 2Ah range: the top handle chainsaw DCS-2500T (you need a valid top handle chainsaw licence to purchase), the rear handle chainsaw DCS-1600, power blower DPB-600, double-sided hedgetrimmer DHC-200, a trimmer DSRM-300 and multi-tool power head DPAS-300 when bought with a battery and charger. The DCS-1600 chainsaw and DPB-600 power blower kits include a second 4Ah battery. Note the offer does not apply to standalone 50V tools.
The benefits of using battery-driven products have become increasingly appealing to professional users. Like-for-like they compare well in performance terms with their petrol counterparts and operate with low noise, low vibration and low running costs with zero emissions when in use. They are easy and safer to operate with no electric plugs or leads and you get maintenance-free brushless motors for long-lasting performance. The top handle chainsaw has a cutting performance on a par with the ECHO petrol equivalent CS-2511TES and the rear handle chainsaw is comparable to a 35-40cc petrol model. The hedgetrimmer features an ergonomic front handle and 62cm double-sided blades and the power blower, trimmer and multi-tool share energy-efficient motor and variable speed controls.
All ECHO 50v products come with a 5-year domestic or 2-year commercial warranty and a 2-year warranty on batteries. Other batteries are available in the 50V range but are not part of the offer unless associated with the selected kit. The offer runs from 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021 or whilst stocks last and cannot be combined with any other deal.
Find out more from your local authorised ECHO dealer. Please refer to the terms and conditions below for full details.
*50V Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion applies to the DCS-2500T, DCS-1600, DHC-200, DSRM-300, DPB-600 and the DPAS-300 (unit only), when bought with a charger and battery
- A second 2Ah battery is offered free-of-charge upon purchasing selected 50v kits which include power unit, battery and charger. A second 4Ah is offered free of charge when purchasing the DCS-160 or DPB-600 50v kits.
- Standalone 50V tools and the LBP-560-900 backpack battery are excluded from this promotion
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other deal, offer or discount
- This promotion runs from 1st April 2021 through to 30th September 2021 or whilst stocks last and is available from participating ECHO dealers
- AriensCo reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time
- You must have a valid chainsaw licence to purchase the DCS-2500T top handle chainsaw
Promoter: AriensCo, Countax House, Great Haseley OX44 7PF